A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Monday 6 October 2014

PAPER TOWNS

Okay, forgive me if I'm wrong, but is Paper Towns not just like fricking amazing? John Green is a genius if you ask me. I, as you can tell, am a huge fan of John Green because he is just amazing, okay? Anyway, this Paper Towns was no exception.

As you know, I'm appalling at descriptions so here is the blurb on the book:
'Quentin Jacobson has always loved Margo from afar, so when she climbs through his window to summon him on an all-night road trip of revenge he cannot help but follow. But the next morning, Q turns up at school and Margo doesn't. She's left clues to her disappearance, like a trail of breadcrumbs for Q to follow. 
Any everything leads to one unavoidable question:
Who is the real Margo?'

FabuLouS, i KnoW. (and if you've read the book you will get the whole capitalisation thing I did there).

Anyway, I thought the book was great, but what about you? What books would you recommend for me because I need to know! Leave me a comment or send me a tweet to let me know your thoughts/feels.

See ya,
Emma (@heartingTHG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think