A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Tuesday 21 October 2014

IT'S ALMOST THE BIRTHDAY

The title of this post probably confused you quite a fair bit, but have no fear. Next week (28/10/2014) it will be exactly one year since I've started this blog. Wow, that sounds weird to say. 
Anyway, I would like to set a goal for all of us for next week. At the minute this blog has 900 pageviews, and I'd like to see if we could get to 1000 for our one year anniversary. I will attempt to plan something spectacular but I'm not the most creative. I'll maybe ask Sarah (trisgirlonfire), she's pretty creative. Anyhow, I'm challenging you to try to get us to 1000 pageviews by next week, so tell your friends guys. I'll be keeping the tally up to date on twitter so you can keep track of how we are doing on there.

I seriously cannot thank you people enough,
Emma (heartingTHG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think