A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Tuesday 28 October 2014

IT'S BEEN A YEAR?!

Where has the time flown, eh? I cannot believe that it has been one whole year since I've started this blog, I just can't even. Anyway, I'd just like to thank everyone that has been reading this thing, you're just the bee's knees. We didn't manage to make it to the 1000 pageviews mark but I'm sure we will make it soon! I seriously cannot believe that after 20-odd blog posts I have nearly 1000 pageviews, it's just amazing. 

Thanks so much. If you'de like to see any specific posts please just let me know because that would be great!

Emma (heartingTHG)


P.S. I seriously cannot thank you enough for what you have done, you have spurred me to keep up this whole blog shabang and made me really quite proud of it. So thanks for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think