A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Monday 8 September 2014

BELGIUM... WHAT?

Okay so I am going on to Belgium guys. This means that I won't be able to post anything or tweet very much. I'll be away from Wednesday until Monday visiting the World War One battlefields over France and Belgium. I also will be needing a book recommendation from either John Green's 'An Abundance of Katherines' or 'Will Grayson Will Grayson' because I will be on a 12 hour bus journey and will need something to do. Feel free to leave a request in the comments or on twitter because the help would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys, Emma (heartingTHG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think