A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Soundtracks

I don't know if it's just because I'm a big music fan or just because they're genius but I love a good soundtrack. Because I have such love for the music of films, I thought I'd share some of the music I especially love that can be found in some brilliant films. I'll be listing them from 1 to 5 of my very favourite down. Anyway, here goes:

1. The Fault in Our Stars
It's like the producers combined some of the best pieces of music and put it into one album. I absolutely frickin' adore this album and it was played pretty much non-stop throughout my summer this year.

2. Catching Fire
The music in Catching Fire isn't at all like the songs in The Fault in Our Stars, first of all because it's aimed to create different emotions and second of all because it's all instrumental. However, I still love a good instrumental piece and these ones are just great.

3. The Maze Runner
This one comes very closely behind Catching Fire. Even though it was just recently released, there are still some amazing pieces in this album that just create the exact type of tension needed for the movie. Just fab tbh.

4. Divergent
These ones are a bit like TFIOS ones in the fact that they're wordy, if that makes any sense. Just some pretty damn good songs on this one as well tbh. I'm kind of running out of things to say here.

5. The Day After Tomorrow
Now this one kind of goes against the recurring theme that we had going a minute ago but I just have to mention the musical masterpiece that is this soundtrack. Like srsly.


Now, you may be wondering where some of the other dearly beloved soundtracks are. Don't get me wrong I do love other soundtracks, but to be honest I wasn't sure where to slot them in around the ones I already have. I also wanted to make this post be as short-ish as I could make it. Anyway some of the other soundtracks that are also amazing are all of the Harry Potter ones and The Hunger Games and other things of that sort. 


Right, you can now go ahead and buy all of these soundtracks so we can love them together. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

What are your favourite soundtracks, because I seriously need to know so I can go get them.

Emma (heartingTHG)

I'm also running out of ideas of things to post, so please leave some sorts of creative ideas for me on twitter, greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think