A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Monday 3 November 2014

MOCKINGJAY PART ONE TRAILERS

Both this week and last week have been filled with exciting stuff in the fandoms and I'm just SO EXCITED! Anyway, firstly the official full Mockingjay Part 1 trailer came out, and secondly The Fault in Our Stars was released on DVD and Bluray. So today I'm going to be chatting about the Mockingjay trailer and next week I'm going to be talking about TFIOS DVD after it arrives in the post.

There was various different TV spots and trailers were released last week that had various different names, however I've seen a combination of them at once during the adverts on the TV. Anyway, all of them are BLOODY BRILLIANT and need to be watched momentarily. I will leave the links and names down below so you can watch them straight after you're finished reading this. 

I'm so excited for Mockingjay coming out and I cannot believe that it comes out this month! I'll need to get reading the book so I can refresh myself about what's in it. I'M SO FRICKING EXCITED!


Here's the links to the trailers. I'll also link previous trailers for Mockingjay.

There are also various Mockingjay teaser trailers etc found on The Hunger Games youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjvqqA-Eogozfm244OhUESw


Thanks for reading tributes,

Emma (heartingTHG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think