A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Sunday 10 November 2013

Twitter. To get or not to get?

I've realised recently that a lot of people that love THG, HP, Divergent etc don't have twitter fan accounts. Why? I have no idea. Twitter is great because it allows fans to interact with each other and share opinions and recommendations to other book nerds. And that is what I love about it. People don't realise how many of us are out there in twitter and don't want to be judged. I remember first starting heartingTHG, I was mortified incase anyone from my school found out. But now I don't care what they think because I enjoy it (I also caused the 'birth' of trisgirlonfire). 

So, if you're a book nerd and thinking about starting a fandom twitter, go for it! Even if you don't like it, you can delete it! I can assure you won't regret it! 


Do you have a twitter? Leave your usernames in the comments so that I can follow you! Happy tweeting tributes! Emma:)

Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' with the button on the right! Follow me on twitter @heartingTHG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think