A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Saturday 23 November 2013

THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE


Ok guys, so as many fangirls did, I went and saw CF in the cinema on the 22nd. And it was amazing and I cried way more than I should have. I think (just my opinion) that it was better than the first movie although the first movie is still amazing. I think it was a better interpretation of the book. Amazing. If you haven't see it then go see it. I need to see it again, or I might die. 

The odds are never in our favor, Emma :)

Make sure you follow me on twitter @heartingTHG and that you follow me on Bloglovin' with the button on the right somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think