A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Monday 29 December 2014

A Quick Recap of 2014

In spirit of the New Year being in just a few days time, I've decided that I should do a little recap of 2014 before 2015 is amongst us. So let's jump right on in.

1. Mockingjay Part 1
I cannot believe that we are almost at the end of the Hunger Games trilogy. I seriously just cannot comprehend this. It's crazy, but here's to part 2 in 2015!

2. Divergent
This year we also got to see our dearly beloved Tris and Tobias on our screens. And in 2015, Insurgent will be released. You can watch the trailer for Insurgent here.

3. The Fault in our Stars
This was also the year that we finally got to see TFIOS and the fandom exploded. Enough said.

4. The Maze Runner
This year was when I finally got around to reading the Maze Runner series and fell in love when Dylan O'Brien stepped onto my screen. Here's to The Scorch Trials next year, eh?

5. Four
Now, this one doesn't really fit in with the recurring theme of book to move adaptations, but I though it deserved a mention. 

Here's to 2015!

I'm going to link the previous posts I have done on these movies/books here so you can read more of what I think if you wish.
Mockingjay Part 1
The Maze Runner  (Book)
Four


Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed! If you would like to see my welcome to 2014 post from last year then it will be linked here for you.

Emma (heartingTHG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think